置顶公告:【置顶】关于临时开启评论区所有功能的公告(2022.10.22) | 【置顶】关于本站Widget恢复使用的公告
  • 你好~!欢迎来到萌娘百科镜像站!如需查看或编辑,请联系本站管理员注册账号。
  • 本镜像站和其他萌娘百科的镜像站无关,请注意分别。

病娇模拟器:神秘磁带

萌娘百科,万物皆可萌的百科全书!转载请标注来源页面的网页链接,并声明引自萌娘百科。内容不可商用。
跳到导航 跳到搜索
病娇模拟器LOGO.png

Thank you for following the development of Yandere Simulator.
萌娘百科欢迎您参与完善本条目。

欢迎正在阅读这个条目的您协助编辑本条目。编辑前请阅读Wiki入门条目编辑规范,并查找相关资料。
萌娘百科祝您在本站度过愉快的时光。

病娇模拟器神秘磁带.png

神秘磁带(Mysterious Tapes)是游戏病娇模拟器中的收集要素,共10卷,以游戏中的不知名记者的自白的形式记录了游戏中1989年的那场事件以及事后作者的经历。

磁带记录

Nuvola apps important blue.svg
以下内容含有剧透成分,可能影响观赏作品兴趣,请酌情阅读
神秘磁带1

Looks like it still works.

看起来它还能用呢。

...

...

...As long as it's recording, I suppose I may as well say something...

既然它还能录,那我想最好还是说些什么……

How long has it been since I last used this thing?

上一次使用这样东西是什么时候呢?

It's been at least two decades...almost three?

应该有二十年…快三十年之久?

Those were better times. I was so young back then. My future seemed...so bright.

那时候的时光比现在美好。我那时那么年轻,我的前途似锦……

I remember following my dreams. I remember a promising career. I remember...being happy.

我还记得那时的我,追逐着我的梦想,有理想的职业生涯,我记得那时的我是那么的……无忧无虑。

If I could turn back time...what would I do differently?

若能时光回溯……我会做不同的事情么?

I know. I know exactly what I should have done.

我知道,我知道什么是正确的做法……

I shouldn't have gotten involved in that case...with that girl.

我不应该与那个女孩一同卷入那个事件……

Pursuing her was the right thing to do...but if I hadn't involved myself with her, I'd still have a career.

逮捕她的确是正确的选择……但,如果我没有和她扯上关系的话,那我还是会有工作的。

When did it begin? I think it was...April of 1989.

那是什么时候开始的?我想……大概是1989年的四月。

The peak of my career as an investigative journalist.

当我的作为一名调查记者的职业生涯达到顶峰之时。

That's when I heard about a murder at the local high school. The police had no leads.

那时,我听说在本地的高中里发现了一宗谋杀案,而警察毫无头绪。

I decided to investigate it myself. I tried to be a hero...

我决定独自调查这个案件,我费劲心思想成为英雄……

...and that was the worst mistake of my life.

……那实在是我人生当中最错误的决定。

神秘磁带2

The school's faculty didn't let me conduct an investigation on school grounds.

那个学校的教职工不允许我在学校内展开调查。

They were highly concerned with maintaining their prestigious reputation.

他们高度关心维护自己学校优越的声誉。

They didn't want any police or journalists snooping around and ruining the school's image any more than the murder already had.

他们不允许任何警察或是记者在学校周围调查并在那宗谋杀案发生后再度破坏学校的名声。

Or maybe they just had something to hide, and didn't want the authorities to find out.

又或许他们只不过是有什么秘密需要去隐藏,而不希望政府知道。

To this day I still don't know how the school managed to convince the police that any crime that happens on school grounds can only be investigated for 6 hours maximum.

任何犯罪事件在学校发生,警察最多只能调查六个小时。至今,我仍不知道学校是如何说服他们这样做的。

I heard a rumor that the school's headmaster bribes the police department to expedite their investigations as much as possible.

不过我倒是听说过一个谣言,说这个学校的校长贿赂过警察局,让警察尽量快地完成调查。

There are a lot of unsavory rumors about the school's headmaster, but...none have been proven to be true.

话又说回来,关于这个学校的校长有太多的谣言了,但……没有哪一个被证实过。

Because I couldn't walk around the school, I tried to gather information by interviewing students outside the school gate when they entered or left the school.

因为我不被允许在学校内游荡,所以在私下,学生们上学、放学时,我尽量去从他们那里获取消息。

It was at this point in time that I noticed a peculiar girl who was quite obviously stalking one of her seniors.

值得注意的是,我发现了一个古怪的女孩。她总是跟踪着她的一个高年级学生,这相当明显。

I decided to keep my eye on her, and before long, I began to observe some disturbing behavior from her.

我决定把注意集中在她身上,在那之后,我发现了她的行为举止不大正常。

神秘磁带3

From the school gate, I witnessed the girl do more than just stalk an upperclassman...

透过学校的铁门缝隙,我发现了那个女孩不只是在跟踪一位高年级的学生而已……

...she stalked any girl that spoke to him.

她甚至跟踪每一个与那个高年级学生交流过的女生。

Through student interviews, I kept tabs on what happened to those girls...

通过与其他学生的私下交流,我监视着那些姑娘,看她们身上究竟发生了什么……

...They became victims of bullying, were expelled, and in some cases, stopped coming to school.

她们变成了被欺辱的受害者,被开除,或被卷入一些事件,导致无法再来上学。

I frequently saw the girl running with a mop and a bucket, as though she always had some sort of mess to clean up.

我常常能看见那个女孩拿着拖把和水桶奔跑着,她看起来总有一堆脏东西需要清理。

That girl was using manipulation, intimidation, and sometimes even violence to sabotage the boy's love life.

那个姑娘会使用操纵、恐吓等手段,有时候甚至会扭曲那个男孩的恋爱生活。

If she wasn't above that kind of behavior, the possibility of murder didn't seem too far off.

如果她没有做上述的事情,那这些凶杀案可能看起来还不算太离谱。

I didn't want to believe that a schoolgirl would actually commit murder just to keep a boy single, but the evidence was staring me straight in the face.

我不相信一个女学生可以仅仅为了让一个男孩子保持单身而犯罪,但证据就摆在我的眼前。

That's when I learned a crucial piece of information...

那时,我恍然大悟……

...The girl who was murdered at the beginning of the school year had a crush on the same boy that was being stalked.

被杀的那个女孩,在学期之始也迷恋上了她跟踪的男孩。

The final piece of the puzzle had fallen into place.

最后的谜题也解开了。

I knew that I had found the culprit...and I went to the police with my findings.

我知道我已经找到了凶手……我带着我的发现去了警察局。

It took a lot of talking, but I was eventually able to convince them to take the girl into custody.

经过很长时间的交涉,我最终说服了他们将那个女孩拘留。

神秘磁带4

The idea of a murderous schoolgirl was enough to attract lots of attention.

一个女学生为了这种事情去犯罪着实新鲜,由此吸引了大批眼球。

Word of her arrest quickly spread throughout the entire nation.

她被捕的消息迅速传遍了全国。

The trial turned into a media circus.  I became a celebrity practically overnight.

这场审讯内容被公开。我也由此,在一夜之间红遍全国。

I didn't want to be a public figure, but I did want my investigative skill to be recognized.

我并不想成为一名公众人物,但我的确希望我的调查能力受到认可。

I hoped that all the attention would boost my career.

我希望我的事业能因为群众的围观而芝麻开花节节高。

As it turns out, I was dead wrong.

但事实证明,我错的太离谱了。

That manipulative little schoolgirl put on the best act I've ever seen.

那个有心机的小女孩演了一场我生平中看过的最好的戏。

She cried non-stop, feigned ignorance at every opportunity, and had an excuse for every accusation leveled at her.

她一刻不停地哭,一有机会就假装无知,由此,她受到的指控都被她的每一句借口收回。

The court fell in love with her. The media fell in love with her. The entire damn nation fell in love with her.

法庭、媒体、这该死的国家一定都是对她偏爱有加。

She called me a dirty pervert who enjoyed leering at schoolgirls.

她说我是喜欢尾行女学生的肮脏变态痴汉。

She called me a fame-seeking yellow journalist.

她说我是一个只会寻找不雅新闻的黄色记者。

She claimed that I only accused her of murder for sensational headlines.

她说我说她谋杀只是为了博取眼球,只是为了上头条。

And the court bought every word of it.

法官宣布她无罪的那天,

The day the judge declared her innocent, the entire country celebrated like it was a damn holiday.

举国欢庆,像在度过一个该死的节日一般。

神秘磁带5

From that day forward, I was a national disgrace.

从那天起,我成了国家的耻辱。

I was known across the nation as a lecherous journalist who stalked schoolgirls and tried to throw a girl in prison to boost his own career.

我已经被大家称作一名为了事业而整天跟踪女学生还想把女生指控进监狱的黄色记者了。

I saw disgust in the eyes of every person who looked at me.

我看到了大家用厌恶的眼光看着我。

My house and my car were vandalized every day for weeks.

我的房子和汽车每日每夜都被人恶意毁坏。

Needless to say, I was never able to work as a journalist again.

不用说,我也不能再当一名记者了。

The police department that arrested the girl was also the subject of national criticism.

逮捕那名女生的警察局也成为了全国批评的焦点。

They were accused of being incompetent fools who would arrest anybody without sufficient evidence.

他们被指控为没有足够证据就随意逮捕人的无能白痴。

Ever since then, the police in that town have been extremely lenient in an attempt to repair their reputation...

在那以后,那警察部门为了想要挽救声誉,开始极度松懈起来。

...and don't want to go anywhere near the local high school except for extremely brief periods of time.

除了某段时间,他完全不想巡逻那学校附近。

But the worst part of the entire experience didn't come from the media or the public.

但是最糟糕的经历不是来自媒体或大众。

Immediately after the trial, I tried to escape the press by hiding in an alley behind the courthouse.

在那次审判之后,我逃离媒体的视线,躲进了法院后面的一个巷子里。

Only one person found me there. It wasn't a journalist or a reporter.

只有一个人发现了我,他不是记者也不是播报员。

It was the girl who had just been declared innocent.

而是那位刚刚被判无罪的女生。

I'll never forget her face that day. She was smiling, but her eyes were blank.

我永远无法忘记她那天的表情,她面带笑容,眼神空白。

Empty. Soulless. Like a doll's eyes.

她的眼神空虚、无神,就像洋娃娃一般。

She looked like she didn't have a single ounce of humanity in her entire body.

她看起来像是她体内已经没有人性的样子。

With that smiling face, she said to me...

她带着那微笑的表情对我说……

"It would be very easy to make your death look like a suicide. Don't ever cross me again."

“把你弄死并让它变成一场自杀非常简单,不要再打扰我了。”

She turned around and left without another word.

她二话不说转身走了。

神秘磁带6

My life was a living hell for about a year, while the trial was still fresh in people's minds.

在法院审判依然驻扎在人民的心里的这一年,我像是活在地狱当中。

Eventually, the hatred subsided, but it never truly died.

最终,仇恨平息了,但并没有真正消失。

There was always someone who recognized me, no matter how much I tried to change my appearance.

无论我有多努力地去改变我的外表,总是有人能够认出我来。

Finding employment was nearly impossible.

找到工作几乎是不可能的事。

I drifted between part-time jobs, and spent my free time drinking to ease the pain of becoming the national punching bag.

我不停地为了兼职工作奔波,把自由时间花在试图用饮酒抹去我成为国家沙袋的痛苦身上。

It was around this point in time that I met my future wife.

就在这时,我遇见了我将来的妻子。

I still don't understand what she saw in me.

我还是不明白她是看上了我的哪一点。

I was an absolute wreck, not to mention the laughingstock of the entire country.

我完全就是个败类,更别提还是整个国家的笑柄。

But as soon as we met, she wanted to spend every waking moment with me.

但自从我们相遇之后,她便想要把醒着的每分每秒都与我共同度过。

She wouldn't let me out of her sight, and got possessive if another woman so much as looked at me.

她不允许我离开她的视线,其他的女人哪怕只是看了我一眼,都会激起她的占有欲。

I quickly began to depend on her for everything.

我很快就开始非常依赖她。

It wasn't long before I couldn't live without her.

不久之后我就没法不依靠她生活了。

I certainly wasn't in any state to take care of myself...

我已经完全没法照顾我自己了。

I was like an adult-sized baby. Helpless and vulnerable.

我就像一个成人外表的婴儿一样,无助又脆弱。

Who knows...maybe that's what she was attracted to.

谁知道呢……说不定就是这一点吸引了她。

Maybe she just wanted to experience the sensation of owning a person.

说不定她只不过想要体验下拥有一个人的感受吧。

Maybe she wanted to keep a human pet.

或者她想要养一个人当宠物。

Maybe all she wanted was someone who she could emotionally depend on.

又或者她想要有一个她能依靠的人吧。

Even after all these years, I don't understand why anyone would waste their time with a man like me...but none of that mattered.

这些年来,我还是无法理解为什么会有人会浪费他们的时间在一个像我这样的人的身上……但这些都不重要了。

Despite all my flaws, she accepted me. And that's all that I needed.

她无视了我所有的瑕疵,接受了我。这就是我所需要的一切了。

We got married about six months after meeting each other.

在相遇了6个月后,我们结婚了。

神秘磁带7

My wife died while giving birth to our only child.

我的妻子在生我唯一的孩子的时候去世了。

I still don't know how I possibly found the strength to keep going after I lost her.

我到现在都不知道我在失去了她之后是怎么撑过来的。

I could barely take care of myself, much less a baby.

我不知道如何照顾自己,更不用说照顾小孩了。

Somehow, I managed to make it through those years...

不知怎么的,我撑过了这些年……

...But even after all this time, I'm still a deadbeat drunk who can't hold down a job.

……纵使在这么长的时间之后,我依然是个没出息的酒鬼,连个工作都保不住。

It was very difficult to love my own infant daughter, knowing that my wife was dead because of her.

在知道我的妻子是为女儿而死之后,想要爱我的年幼的女儿非常困难。

I'm pretty sure I was a horrible father.

我觉得我是个很糟糕的父亲。

She practically had to raise herself.

她几乎得自己养活自己。

I never tried to spend much time with her, or learn about her interests.

我从来没在她身上花太多时间,也没去理过她的兴趣爱好。

Even now, I don't think I know much about her.

就算现在,我觉得我不是很了解她。

I don't even know what kind of person she's turned into.

我不知道她成了什么样的人。

I don't even know what her everyday life is like.

我不知道她每天过的是怎样的生活。

I know that she spends all of her time on her computer.

我知道她把所有的时间都花在她的电脑上了。

She bought it herself. She seems to have a lot of money for someone her age.

那是她自己买的。就她这个年龄的人而言,她好像有很多钱的样子。

I'm afraid to ask where it comes from.

我不敢问她的钱是从哪儿来的。

Sometimes she comes home with blood on her clothing.

有时她回到家,衣服上还带着血。

I can't tell if it's her blood or someone else's blood, I...try to stay out of her business.

我不知道那到底是她的血还是其他人的血,我……试图不去管她。

It's partially out of respect for her privacy...

这一部分是出于对她的隐私的尊重……

...but it's mostly out of fear.

……但更多的是出于恐惧。

神秘磁带8

I've never told anyone about any of this.

我从未告诉任何人这件事。

Never saw a shrink, never had any friends to confide in.

没有退路,没有可以倾诉的朋友。

I thought it would be therapeutic to record my feelings, even if I'm only talking to an obsolete machine...

虽然我只是对一个老式机器倾诉自己的情感,但是我希望这能给我一点安慰……

...but this hasn't calmed me down at all.

...但是这根本无法让我冷静下来。

The only thing to come out of this experience is that all the anger and the hate I've kept buried for the past two decades has risen back to the surface.

仅仅是因为让我压抑20多年的愤怒和憎恨重新浮出了水面。

I don't think I can go back to the way things were before.

我认为我回不到过去了。

I don't think I can go back to wasting my time with crappy part-time jobs, drinking, and sitting on a couch feeling miserable.

我也不认为我能靠无意义的零工、酗酒和在沙发上郁闷来回到过去。

I don't want this to be my life!

这不是我想要的生活!

...but I can't let myself die just yet, either.

但是我还不能就这样死。

Not until I see justice served.

不能在我还没看到正义被伸张的时候死去。

That girl, from 1989...she's a grown woman by now, but she's never been punished for the sins of her youth.

那个1989年的女孩……她现在是个成年人了,却未因她年轻时的罪过得到应有的惩罚。

I can't go on living in a world where a monster like her walks around in public.

我不能继续生活在一个有她这只怪物到处游荡的世界了。

I'm the only one who knows the truth about her, so I'm the only one who can bring her to justice.

我是唯一一个知道她真相的人,我也是唯一一个能让她面对正义的制裁的人。

I still know how to track a person down. I still know how to learn a person's secrets. I still know how to dig up the truth.

我还知道如何追查一个人。我还知道如何得到一个人的秘密。我还知道如何刨根问底,直至真相大白。

For the first time in decades, I feel like I have a purpose.

在这20年里,我第一次感觉到自己有了一个目标。

I feel like I know what to do with my life.

我感觉我找到了生的意义。

I'm going to deliver justice to that murderer, or I'm going to die trying.

我会让正义在那个凶手身上伸张,不成功,毋宁死。

...this old antique was good for something, after all.

……这个古董毕竟还是有点用处的吧。

神秘磁带9

I found her. It wasn't hard. She never even moved out of her hometown.

我不费吹灰之力找到了她,她甚至永远没有离开她的家乡。

I've been following her around town for the last week.

在过去的一周,我在小镇周围跟着她。

It's not that hard to follow someone around without being spotted if you know the right tricks.

如果你知道正确的诀窍,在没有任何帮助的情况下不被发现地跟踪一个人并不是很难。

The only difficult part is looking at her without being consumed in disgust.

唯一困难的部分在于盯着她不会被人厌恶。

Thinking about what she got away with...thinking about what she's responsible for...it almost makes me go blind with rage.

想想她是怎么离开的……想想她代表着什么……这几乎快让我快愤怒到瞎眼了。

This whole week, I've felt like something was wrong.

这一周,我感觉像是哪里有问题。

Yesterday, I realized what it was.

就在昨天,我意识到了问题所在。

I'm surprised it took me so long to figure it out.

我很惊讶这件事让我花了这么长时间才想明白。

She'd suddenly change direction when walking, or linger in one place for seemingly no reason.

她会突然改变行走的方向,或者看起来没有道理地在一个地方徘徊。

I recognize that behavior. It's my own behavior.

我研究了这些行为,这是我自己的行为。

I know what she's doing. She's stalking someone.

我知道她在干什么:偷偷逼近某个人。

It didn't take me long to figure out who her prey was.

我很快就想到了谁是她的猎物。

A young woman, just out of high school.

一位年轻的女孩,刚刚从高中放学回家。

I don't know what she's done wrong, but she's clearly marked for death.

我不知道她做错了什么,但是很清楚她会标上死亡标记

She'll be dead within the week if I don't do something.

如果我什么都没做的话,这一周内她会死。

I want to warn her that a killer is stalking her, but...

我想警告她有一个杀手在偷偷逼近,但是......

...I can't repeat the mistakes of the past.

我不能重犯过去的错误。

In order to convict this monster and send her to prison, I need firm evidence that she's a murderer.

为了让这个怪物被定罪、送她进监狱,我需要关于她是个谋杀犯的确凿证据。

If I save this young woman's life, I won't have any evidence.

如果我救了这个年轻女孩的命,我就不会有任何证据了。

I have to let her die.

我不该救她的命。

And I have to be there when it happens, filming her murder.

我需要在谋杀发生的时候在现场,拍下她是凶手的证据。

It's the only way to get the evidence I need.

这是我获得我需要的证据的唯一途径。

The only to make sure that justice is served.

这是唯一可以确保正义会被伸张的途径。

But...is this really justice? Letting a woman die?

但是……这是真正的正义?让一个女孩去死?

If I don't get this monster arrested, then there will only be more victims in the future.

如果我没有让这个怪物被逮捕,未来只会有更多的人成为受害者。

So, letting her commit murder one last time is...the right thing to do...

所以,让她再杀最后一个……是对的事情……

...isn't it?

……不是吗?

神秘磁带10

I'm a fool! I'm a god damned fool!

我是个笨蛋!一个天杀的笨蛋!

I got sloppy. She caught me.

我太草率,被她逮到了。

I followed her into an alley. Lost her in the shadows.

我跟着她进了一个小巷,但是在影子中跟丢了她。

Then I heard her voice from behind me...

然后我听到她的声音从我身后传来……

"Long time no see, Mr. Journalist."

“好久不见啊,记者先生。”

I turned around and saw her just inches away from me.

我转过身,看到她离我只有一英尺。

She was smiling. I recognized that smile.

她脸上浮现出似曾相识的笑容。

It was the exact same smile she wore when she threatened my life in 1989.

这和她在1989年时威胁我生命的笑容一模一样。

I didn't know what to do. I just turned and ran.

我不知道该怎么办,只能转身逃跑。

I've broken a truce that has lasted almost three decades.

我破坏了一个约定,持续了三十年的约定。

She knows I was after her!

她知道我逃不掉!

There's no way she'll let me live; I'm doomed!

她不可能放我生路!我死定了!

I can't go to the police; I'll sound like a babbling lunatic without any evidence, and right now, I don't have any.

我不能去警察局,如果我没有证据,他们只会把我当成一个胡说八道的疯子,而现在,我什么都没有。

Even if they do listen to me, and investigate her, they won't find anything.

就算他们听我的,对她进行调查,他们也查不出什么。

My only option is to leave town - no...no, no, it's worse than that.

我的唯一选择就是离开这个城镇,不…不,不,这还不够。

I have to leave Japan altogether.

我应该完全地离开日本。

I searched for you. But I couldn't find you.

我曾经去找你,但我找不到你;

I can't wait for you to come home. I have to leave immediately.

我不能等到你回家,我必须立刻去找你。

I'm going to gather all of the recordings I've made so far and put them where I know you'll find them.

我要去收集所有我录下的录音带,然后把它们放在我想你能找到的地方。

That way, at least you'll know why your father disappeared so suddenly.

这样一来,你至少能知道为什么你的父亲消失得那么突然。

I only hope that she won't try to get revenge on me by harming you.

我只希望她不会尝试为了报复我去伤害你。

I don't know when I'll be back.

我不知道我什么时候会回来。

I don't know if I'll be back.

我不知道我会不会回来。

I don't know if she's willing to cross oceans to hunt her prey.

我不知道她会不会跨越整个大洋来追捕她的猎物。

If she is, I'll try to lure her into a trap, try to expose her true nature in front of the police. It's my only hope.

如果她要这么做,我会设法引诱她进入陷阱,在警察面前揭开她的真面目。这是我唯一的希望。

I know you can take care of yourself.

我知道你能照顾好你自己。

If I had more time, there are so many things I'd say to you, but I can't - not now.

如果我还有更多时间,我还有很多话要对你说——但不是现在。

Stay safe.

愿你安全。

...I love you...

……我爱你……

注释与外部链接

Fandom fire logo.svg 参考Fandom社区yandere-simulator中的相关文章:
注意:这个Fandom社区的内容使用与萌娘百科不同的CC BY-SA协议授权(详情)。