置顶公告:【置顶】关于临时开启评论区所有功能的公告(2022.10.22) | 【置顶】关于本站Widget恢复使用的公告
  • 你好~!欢迎来到萌娘百科镜像站!如需查看或编辑,请联系本站管理员注册账号。
  • 本镜像站和其他萌娘百科的镜像站无关,请注意分别。

病娇模拟器/地下室磁带

猛汉♂百科,万男皆可猛的百科全书!转载请标注来源页面的网页链接,并声明引自猛汉百科。内容不可商用。
跳到导航 跳到搜索
病娇模拟器LOGO.png

Thank you for following the development of Yandere Simulator.
萌娘百科欢迎您参与完善本条目。

欢迎正在阅读这个条目的您协助编辑本条目。编辑前请阅读Wiki入门条目编辑规范,并查找相关资料。
萌娘百科祝您在本站度过愉快的时光。


内容

地下室磁带#1

翻译:羊圈YanGyan File:Basement tape 1.ogg

(Groaning)
(呻吟声)
Oh, darling! You're finally awake!
哦,亲爱的,你终于醒了!
...ahhhhh...what?
…啊…什么?
Watching you sleep is always fun, but it gets a bit old after six hours, you know?
看着你睡觉总是很有趣,但是六个小时后就有点无聊了,你知道吗?
What's happening? Where am I?
怎么回事?这是哪?
We're in my basement, darling! My mom went through a lot of trouble to get this basement added to our home!
我们在我的地下室,亲爱的!我妈费了好大劲才在我们家里建了这个地下室!
What are you talking abou - huh? What is this?! Am I tied to a chair?!
你在说什么…嗯?这是什么?!我被绑在椅子上了?!
That's right, darling. That's the very same chair that my mother built for my father while she was keeping him here! And now you get to sit there, too! Isn't that romantic?
对啊,亲爱的。这就是我妈把我爸关在这里时给他做的椅子!现在你也可以坐在那里了!这不是很浪漫吗?
...aren't you...that girl who's been on the TV lately? What was it...Aishi-san?
…你是不是…最近电视上那个女孩?叫什么来着…Aishi同学?
Oh, you don't need to be so formal, darling! You can use my first name, you know.
哦,你不用说敬语,亲爱的!你可以直接叫我名字,你知道的。
Oh, god...it's not true, is it? All those things the journalist said?
哦,天…这不是真的,不是真的…一切都和那个记者说的一样?
I said. Use my first name. Darling.
我说了。叫我名字。亲爱的。
I'm sorry, I don't know you well enough to -
抱歉,我和你不熟…
(knife sounds) Say. My. Name.
(拔刀声)叫 我 名字。
R...Ryoba! Ryoba!
R…Ryoba!Ryoba!
Ahhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhh...
啊啊…啊…
Wh...what...?...
什…什么啊…
Oh, darling! I've been waiting so long to hear you say that! I'm so glad that I caught it on tape!
哦,亲爱的,我等你这么叫我很久了!我很高兴能把这记录在磁带上!
Wh...what do you want from me? Am I your next victim?
你…你到底想对我做什么?你要像解决别人一样解决我吗?
Victim? Of course not, darling! You're the one I was protecting this whole time!
解决你?怎么会呢,亲爱的!我可是一直在保护你啊!
Protecting...? You mean...all those girls at school...
保护…难道,学校里的那些女孩都是……
That's right, darling! They were threatening our love! I had to get rid of them all.
对,亲爱的!她们妄想破坏我们的爱!我只能想办法让她们扫地以尽了。
Love?! But we've never even spoken to each other before!
爱?!可我们之前甚至连话都没说过!
I know, darling! It's so exciting to talk to you for the first time! I can't wait to have all of our firsts! Our first date, our first meal together, our first kiss, our first...(giggles)
我知道,亲爱的!第一次和你谈话真是一件令人激动的事情!我已经等不及我们所有的第一次了!第一次约会,第一次一起吃饭,第一次接吻,第一次……(令人毛骨悚然的笑)
...Ryoba-chan...if you love someone, you shouldn't kidnap them and tie them to a chair!
…Ryobo-chan…爱一个人,可不是把那个人绑了捆在椅子上!
Well, how else am I supposed to make sure that you don't try to run away, darling?
那,我还能怎么能确保你不会逃跑呢,亲爱的?
Please...please, let me go. I promise I won't tell the police.
求求你…求求你,让我走吧。我保证不会告诉警察的。
Sorry, darling! You're not allowed out of that chair until I'm 100% sure that you'll never try to leave me! From this day forward, I'm never going to let you out of my sight! We'll be together...forever!
对不起,亲爱的!在我百分百确定你不会离开我之前,你不能离开那把椅子!从今天开始,我不会让你离开我的视线!我们会永远在一起!
...f...forever...?...
…永…永远…?…
That's right! ...Oh! Looks like it's time to change the tape! One moment, darling! (Giggles)
对!…哦!看起来是时候换磁带了!等会哦,亲爱的!(令人毛骨悚然的笑)

地下室磁带#10

翻译:羊圈YanGyan File:Basement tape 10.ogg

AHH! (crashing noises)
啊!(嘈杂的碰撞声)
Oh, I'm sorry, darling. Did I scare you? (giggles)
哦,抱歉,亲爱的。我吓到你了吗?(令人毛骨悚然的笑)
...I...I...didn't hear you come in...
…我…我…没听见你进来了。
After all these years, you still can't tell when I'm standing behind you? I thought you would have been able to tell by now, darling...
过了这么多年了,我站在你身后你还是察觉不到吗?我还以为你已经可以了呢,亲爱的…
Well, you do make a career out of not being seen...
也是啊,你就是干“见不得人”这事的…
...What were you doing down here, darling? Oh! Are those our old tapes? The ones we made back in the 80s? (Giggles) Did you get a bit nostalgic for the good old days?
…你在这下面干什么呢,亲爱的?哦!这些是我们的旧磁带吗?我们八十年代整的那些?(令人毛骨悚然的笑)你这是怀念我们那些过去的美好生活吗?
...well...I suppose you could say that...
…嗯…差不多…
You know, I had a nostalgic moment today, too, darling. I saw someone who I haven't seen in decades! ...and by that, I mean this is the first time he's seen ME in decades.
你知道吗,我今天也有一个“怀旧”的时刻,我遇见了一个几十年未见的人!…我是说,这是他几十年来第一次见
Who are you talking about?
你说谁?
Oh, my! Are you jealous, darling? Are you worried that someone is going to steal your beloved wife away?
哦,我的天!你这是在吃醋吗?你是不是担心有人会把你亲爱的妻子夺走?
That's...actually the last thing I worry about.
实际上…那是我最不担心的事儿[1]
Oh, darling! That's so romantic!
哦,亲爱的!那真是太浪漫了!
Right... so, who did you see today?
对…所以你今天到底是看到了什么?
I'll tell you all about it on the way to the airport, darling!
我会在去机场的路上跟你好好说清楚,亲爱的!
Wait - airport?!
等会…机场?!
That's right, darling! Pack your bags! We're going to America!
对,亲爱的!整好行李!我们要去美国了!
We can't do that! What about our jobs?
怎么可以!那我们的工作怎么办!
Don't worry, darling. I've already called the boss and informed him that we need to take a little trip. He was VERY understanding!
不用担心,亲爱的!我已经打电话和老板说我们要来一场小旅行。他非常理解!
How long will we be gone for?
我们要去多久?
I'm not sure, darling! It all depends on how fast I track him down...
我可不确定,亲爱的!这完全取决于我追踪他的速度…
What about our daughter? Tomorrow is the first day of high school!
那女儿怎么办?她明天就要上高中了!
If our daughter is anything like her mother, she'll have absolutely no problems whatsoever taking care of herself! Oh, I hope she meets someone special! It would be so nice if she's gotten a boyfriend by the time we get back!
如果她和我一样,那她绝对能照顾好自己!我希望她能遇到一个特别的人!如果我们回来的时候她已经和哪个男生拍拖上了,那该多好啊!
...I hope not...
…最好别…
What was that, darling?
你说什么,亲爱的?
N-nothing, sweetie!
…没…没什么,宝!
Enough dawdling, darling! We have to get going!
别磨蹭了,亲爱的!我们得走了!
Uh, shouldn't I pick up the tapes? They're scattered everywhere.
额,我是不是把磁带捡起来比较好?掉的到处都是…
Don't bother, darling!
别管了,亲爱的!
What if our daughter finds them?
要是让女儿看到了怎么办?
You know...there's a part of me that hopes she does! (Giggles)
你知道的…对于她,那是我最希望的事之一!(令人毛骨悚然的笑)
(Footsteps)
(脚步声)
...huh? It's on... must've hit record...
…嗯?录音机开着…肯定是不小心按到了…

注释

  1. 这里的last thing I worry about也可以理解为“我最后担心的事”或“我上一次担心的事”,但这里很明显不是Jokichi Yudasei想表达的,英文语境中也不会这么理解。而根据下文来看,Ryoba Aishi很可能故意曲解了他的意思。